Wednesday, November 18, 2015


Operation Angel Flight“ To save Christian Children’’

I started operation angel flight to save Christian children from persecution and liquidation due to the acts of ISIS... Bring the children refuges, whose parents were killed because of their faith... These crying babies are sitting in death camps waiting for help from someone. Can you not hear the cries of pain, hunger, and for their lives.. As a Christian I am mad as hell that our government and the churches are doing little to nothing, so I will! I will take it to the people with your help and prayers. ‘’A 20`s something ask me about what is happening to the Christians in the middle east, because she had heard what I was doing. Her question was, if what you are saying is true why does the media not report on it? 10 minutes later she was hanging her head down and tears were forming in her eyes. Then the question came what can I do, how can I help?

www.operationangelflight.org

No comments:

Post a Comment