Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Here's what we (conservative blacks) hear virtually everyday, "How can you be black and conservative? You're siding with people that hate you."

Well if you are truly walking out your Christian faith, here's what I'd ask you, "How can you be liberal and Christian? You're siding with people who are doing all within their power to eliminate the one you (claim to) believe is the Lord from as many corners of our society as possible."

The left's flat out WAR on Christianity is no... longer even subtle, no longer stealth, no longer closeted. They've gone big time with it and made it as plain to see as daylight. They've no problem with budda, they openly defend mohammed, hari krishna can be a friend of theirs. But that name "Jesus", that's the one that has to go.

I've reached the following conclusion about "Christian liberals"; there can only be 2 kinds:

1) You are ignorant. I mean, legitimately ignorant - you really just don't know. You pay zero attention to politics, are completely disengaged from discussion and information concerning what the political factions in this nation are doing and you just vote; and most likely you just "vote the way you've always voted." You literally just don't know what you're doing.

2) You have made a conscious decision. At some point in time you've made the knowing decision that, "God, in this area of my life - you are number 2." I'm not talking about the "I go to church every Easter therefore I'm Christian" types. I'm talking about people read & know the Word, they attend worship services on a regular basis, many are active in their churches and ministries.

The ONLY way you can be knowledgeable about the bible/Word of God and vote to support the current liberal agenda in this nation is to say to yourself, "Lord, I know you, I know your Word and I love you - but as far as political expression goes; liberalism, Barack Obama, Harry Reid, the Democrat party, progressivism, [fill in this blank] is number one and You are number two. And that's just the way that it is." There is no other way possible. You cannot, in clear conscience, worship the God of the bible on Sunday, then show up for volunteer duty at the local DNC office Monday thru Saturday & work to dismantle God's presence in your community without experiencing at least some internal conflict. So you've quelled that conflict by consciously placing the agenda of the left AHEAD of your devotion to the Lord.

Then these same people have the nerve to criticize me for standing proudly with my conservative brethren (99.69% of whom haven't a racist bone in their bodies) and call me a sellout, when they themselves have sold out the very one they call Lord of lords, King of kings, Creator of the very universe. Even IF I were a sellout, at least I would have only sold out men. These cretins have turned their backs upon & sold God Almighty down the river, then turn around and have the gal to hold me in disdain for not supporting the pharisees they roll with.

This is an excellent, well-written piece:

http://www.freedomsjournal.net/2014/04/23/liberals-announce-plan-to-purge-christians/
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment