Thursday, April 24, 2014

Most Americans and those who reside in the West do not know about what happened to the Christian Orthodox Serb civilians during Clinton-NATO's illegal war on them in the 1990s. As you may know Clinton-NATO sided with the Mujahedeen and al Q...aeda terrorists and Alijah Izetbegovic in Bosnia against the Serbs and they bombed the Serbs four separate times culiminating with the bombing of Serbia aka Yugoslavia in 1999. The Mujahedeen were brought into Bosnia on NATO planes and Clinton-NATO armed them! Here are the testimonies of some of the Serbs who were horrifically tortured there.

Today the Mujahedeen are still entrenched in Bosnia and the
Mujahedeen are rapidly completing their base (center in eastern Bosnia MODRAN village) 15 kilometers south of Foca! Everything is fenced in with a green fence and the building has three floors! This is the center of their ideology!
~
THE MUJAHEDDIN CAMP FOR SERBS IN KAMENICA

1.1. Witness 249/97-4, born in 1957, who was kept in this camp for 13 days, states:

… On 17 or 18 September, 1995, I was captured and taken to the mujaheddin camp located in the village of Kamenica near Zavidovići. P.M. from Kotor Varoš, R.R from Banja Luka, G.G. from Banja Luka, P.N. from Banja Luka, S. from Lijevče Polje, G. from Laktaši, and N. from Budžak, were taken there together with me.

We were brought to their camp, where we saw big, circular tents, in which the mujaheddins stayed. I counted 29 tents, assessing that each could hold 40-60 men.

I was taken to a room on the upper floor of a house, where I saw three mujaheddins, their heads wrapped up so that only their eyes could be seen. They ordered me to sit on a slab. One of them took a full-steel rod, diameter cca 2 cm, and started hitting me on my back and neck, until the rod banded. Then the other flattened the rod with a hammer. He then took the second, and then the third rod.

When the rods bent by the beating, they tied a wire around my neck, tying its other end around my leg. They had taken our boots, so I was barefoot. The end of the wire around my neck and leg was not insulated, while the remaining part of the wire was not. I saw something like a transformer in the room. One of the men took another wire connected to the transformer and connected it with the wire that was tied around my neck and leg. As soon as he did it, the electric shock made me faint. When I came around, they would turn on electricity again. This was repeated several times and I lost consciousness each time. The kept the electricity on for different durations. The electric shock made me feel as if my tongue had become shorter, and I started to choke.

When they were done with the electricity, they started hitting me with their legs, and then one of them took me back to the ground floor, where my friends were kept. After returning me downstairs, they took another prisoner upstairs, so we all underwent the same torture.

According to my assessment, the mujaheddins were Pakistanis, Turks, Arabs from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, but among them were also Arabs from Germany and England.
Most Americans and people in the West do not know what happened to the Christian Orthodox Serbs during Clinton-NATO's illegal and treacherous war on them in the 1990s and beyond, culminating with the illegal bombing of Serbia in 1999. Here are the testimonies of many of the Serbs who were rounded up by the Mujahedeen terrrorists, that were brought into Bosnia on NATO planes no less, and horrifically tortured. This is what the criminal MSM never told you.

Here are some of their testimonies.
~
I would also add that apart from these mujaheddins, there were also Bosnian Muslim in the Kamenica prisoner camp. I remember a Gunić form the Novoselije settlement in Banja Luka …

1. 2. Witness 284/97-2, worker, born in 1961, states:

… I lived in Vozuća, the place where I was born. On 10 September, 1995, early in the morning, soldiers of the Army of Bosnia-Herzegovina attacked Vozuća and the civilian population, including me and other women, had to flee. The next day, we were in the village of Kesten, where I was captured at about 16.30 hrs., with a group of 60 people. The group consisted of civilians, women and children, and some soldiers. We were taken prisoner by mujaheddins and Bosnian Muslims.

After they captured us, they started beating us with their fists, legs, rifle-butts and sticks. A mujaheddin hit me hard on the back with his rifle, and then spit on me scolding my “chetnick mother”.

I saw a captured Serb fall on his knees, after which the Muslim killed him with a shot from automatic rifle.

About thirty of us from the village of Kesten, including me and two more women (J.M. and G.B.), were taken from the village of Kesten to a mujaheddin camp in the village of Kamenica near Zavidovići. The others were taken to Tuzla.

They tied our legs and arms, and put some wrapping around our eyes.

The three of us were imprisoned in a wooden shed in Kamenica, while men were locked up in a nearby barrack. I could not see anything because I was blindfolded, but I concluded that it was a mujaheddin camp because they spoke in a very bad Serbian language.

Throughout the night, mujaheddins and Bosnian Muslim were coming to the shed in which we were kept, to beat us with rifles, sticks, legs and fists. I heard them talking about cutting our throats.

During the night, a mujaheddin came and put a non- insulated wire end on my face. He connected the rest of the wire, which was insulated, to some source of electricity, and I felt a terrible pain caused by the electric shock. This was repeated several times. Then he moved the wire from my cheek to my spine. Sometimes he held the wire on me longer, sometimes shorter.

The same electricity-torture procedure was applied on the other two women who were imprisoned with me.

During the night, we heard screams and moans and captured Serbs from the nearby barrack, pleading the mujaheddins not to torture them.

The next day, they interrogated us several times, beating us at the same time.

I heard them mentioning the names of my father, Miloš Jović, my uncle Mitar Jović, Drago Marković, Ranko Djurić, Mirko Matičić and his son Miodrag and a Čeda, who were captured with us, but now I do not know anything about their further fate. It has been assumed that they were killed on the way to Kamenica.

We were not given any food in Kamenica.

The second day, in the evening, the mujaheddins took the three of us, women, to their base in the territory of Zenica, by a small bus. We were kept there for about twenty days, before they took us to KPD in Zenica.

No comments:

Post a Comment