Sunday, October 12, 2014

If I may do something a bit different on this amazing page. Yesterday Red October march (gathering) was genocide against our white people in SA. I read about the killing of Chantelle Jacobs on red October and it was soooo difficult for me to face this day. A beautiful innocent mother of 2, I saw her picture in my mind, it was my son's birthday today as well but her parents lost their precious daughter yet again to violent crime. It was a special day for us but unfortunately... not for her loved ones. I am heartbroken just like the rest of our farmers that has been murdered in the past.
I would love to share a moment and it is not comparable to the lost of a human life. A new born ewe-lamb. We had to help with the birth and within 2 minutes, this over weight lamb was strong enough to stand up and face the world, it's their nature, strong enough because God create, support and bless us abundantly.
.
The next photo was taken a day after (today). As you could see, I am in AWE of a new creation, not by man or animal, but by our God Almighty and
making it possible to appreciate. How amazing is nature, how amazing is our God the Creator of all.
I think our farmers are so blessed to realize and live through His miracles every day yet Chantelle and so many others are being killed because we are via propaganda being known to the world as "thieves", steeling land which are indeed not THE TRUTH. We know, live and experience how great THOU Art. He is life, He promised life, the Lamb of God. Let us all look at life differently, let's be positive, let us pray for revival in this once God feared country and know that He is in control and believe that He will never forsake us.
I named this ewe-lamb Chantelle, you WILL not be forgotten Chantelle. We need to pray and face our Creator to bring new life and Hope in SA. Without hope and promises from our God Almighty, we are facing a loosing battle. Let us stay on our knees, we can not win this battle but our Savior can. Blessings to you all xx



 

No comments:

Post a Comment