Wednesday, October 15, 2014


Voices of South Africa the “story of Steve”

I am a 5th Generation white 62 year old, born & bred in Johannesburg and now living & working in Durban, I have to work just to survive. I am in the sales profession, but because of my age and color of my skin, I earn a pittance, but fortunately I do earn commission.

 

If you're white and employed, you take whatever they throw at you, and you don't argue, you are only too happy to have a job.

I have 2 children living in London, 1 married and 1 single.

 

By the time my 22 year old son was 15, he had had a gun at his head on 3 occasions, (2 Hi-jacking’s and 1 violent armed robbery).

My ex-wife and her son were also involved in armed robbery at her office, and...and...And, I could go on for hours as to how many people I know have been in the same boat as me

 

I did my army training, Basics & camps, from 1970 to 1983. Never fought against the ANC, as they were nowhere to be seen.

We fought against SWAPO in SWA, and Rename/Unite in Angola together with their Cuban and East German comrades.

   http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sisterthundershow/2014/10/13/voices-of-south-africa-the-story-of-steve

No comments:

Post a Comment