Friday, February 20, 2015


Christian’s lives matter in America

Obama will use the term Christians privilege and Christians guilt to shame the world especially America, where do you stand?

 

What do all these stories have in common?

Prosecutor Won’t Drop Case Against Christian Ticketed for Posting Scripture Sign on Vehicle

Homeschool Children Seized By Arkansas Authorities Remain in State Custody After Court Hearing

Judge Finds Christian Bakers Guilty for Refusing to Bake ‘Gay’ Cake, Fines May Bankrupt Business

Georgia Sheriff’s Deputy Says He Was Fired for Hosting Bible Study for Former Inmates

U.S. Army Removes ‘God and Country’ Recruiting Sign Following Complaint

Illinois Bible Colleges File Legal Challenge for Right to Issue Degrees to Students

Why are Christians tongue-tied? When are you going to stand-up?

Often I see that schools are requiring students to recite Islamic prayers which can be a declaration of faith in Allah. And there are places where I've seen that the mere reciting of such a prayer makes you a convert, at least in their belief.

I have not seen any Christian or Jewish discussion about the eternal consequences of such a verbal recitation of faith. To me that is most important, most scary, that children are being coerced into damnation? Is this possible? Maybe there has been discussion and I have missed it, I don't know.

I have seen it many times printed on my screen in articles and such but I would not ever, EVER say it aloud verbally, vocally! Yet we are allowing teachers to command their students to vocalize these potentially damning words?

 

What does Scripture say?

 

Please, if there is even the slightest possibility, it needs to be preached and shouted against in every church and synagogue!

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment