Thursday, May 14, 2015

/T Glenn Glazier….Glenn Beck closed out his radio program yesterday with a 10-minute monologue warning his audience that everything that is happening in Baltimore and Ferguson and elsewhere is all a giant set-up, designed to create instability so that the federal government can take control of police departments all over the nation ... but nobody will listen to him.
"We’re being set up, guys. We are absolutely being set up," Beck said. "And I don’t know — this is what I pray... every night: 'I don’t know how to do this, Lord. I don’t know what you want. I don’t know — I don’t know what you want.' I can’t wake up anyone. Oh, if I had the voice of an angel. I can’t wake anybody else up. They’ve smeared me. I’ve helped them smear me. I don’t have any credibility. Nobody is listening. I can tell you what’s coming. I’ve told you every step of the way. I know what’s coming next."
Linking a recent statement from Al Sharprton to an intentional misrepresentation of President Obama's 2008 statement about creating a civilian security force, Beck warned that the federal government is arming local police departments with military equipment in preparation for taking them over while "grassroots" agitators are being brought in to create civil unrest in major cities for the purpose of providing an excuse for the government to do just that.
"This is the biggest show ever," he warned. "That’s all that’s happening right now. This is a show. We’re watching a script and a play play out in front of us. None of this stuff is real. Those riots in Baltimore. That wasn’t real ... At some point, there will be a straw that breaks the camel’s back, and it will set the whole country on fire. And what happens? We will cry out for police help. The police will be overwhelmed. The DOJ will say, 'We’re going to take over policing, we’ll coordinate it from here.' And you’re done. It’s lights out, republic."
"That’s what’s coming," Beck said. "That’s what’s coming":

No comments:

Post a Comment