Sunday, May 1, 2016


Why are blacks jumping off democrat plantation and into arms Trump?
A black Atlanta woman supporting Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump explained in a video that she can’t believe she ever supported the Democratic Party, and threatened to divorce her husband if he didn’t vote Trump for president.
“Trump gives me real hope and change, not fake hope and change,” the woman, a self-described Democrat, starts off saying in a rant posted to YouTube.
“I never thought I’d be saying these words about the country,” she continued. “Democrats don’t speak about the country but I’ve woken up, I’ve seen the truth and the truth is Trump, I believe in this guy to make our country better because our country is going to hell!”
“My daughter can’t find a job, she’s a college graduate. Black men are 50 percent unemployed. Our borders are wide open. I love everybody don’t get me wrong, but we have to close our borders,” the woman said.
Hardaway and Richardson basically said that they support him because they want America to be "great" again, and that they support his plan to stop immigration by building giant wall at the border because they feel immigration is a major problem. They have continued to tout the virtues of The Donald as a presidential candidate whenever they get a chance.
40% of black voters and 45% of Hispanic voters support Donald Trump
 

No comments:

Post a Comment