Sunday, September 21, 2014

Took this pic out the passenger window of my car (the one we just got back from Nebraska in) a few days ago. You tax dollars at work....
I was just on my way home from an event on our city's south side and decided to take a route home through one of our poorer neighborhoods. Here's pics I snapped w/my phone out the window of my car not 30 minutes ago. If you can't read the b...lack print it says:

NO credit check,
NO contract!
Must qualify to be eligible
- Food Stamps
- Medicaid
- Secton 8 Housings, etc.

Taxpayers, this is what your money is going to. Would anyone -ANYONE- like to so much as attempt to argue that the Obama Administration is not *intentionally* expanding the welfare state in America? Is this using taxpayer funding to "give a hurting neighbor a hand up"? Is this "helping those in need in their hours of need"? Is this what the desire & intent of public assistance via 'welfare' is supposed to be? If not, what it is then?

We now have 46 MILLION Americans on foodstamps and/or other forms of means-tested welfare. The most in the history of our great nation. I have friends (on this facebook and not) who are devout Democrats, some devout Obama supporters. And that's fine. Are you legitimately pleased by this? Is this truly the direction we want America heading? "You must already be on welfare in order to get a free cell phone + Minutes "-? Encouraging a (large) % of our populace to just ride along on the coat tails of you and me?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment