Tuesday, December 24, 2013

I can't believe it's Christmas Eve already! I know this is a joyous time of year, but it's also a really difficult time for many. I wish each and every one of you love, blessings, contentment and time with those you care about most. I will be spending time with my precious family and will be away from Facebook for the next several days. This is my little Evan's second Christmas. I am super excited to start on more pillowcases in th...e new year! Thank you for being a part of my Evan-Sent journey! I've learned so much, have met so many amazing people and have been reminded to make the very most of every day! I wish I could send personal wishes to every single child that I follow. I follow SO very many now, that it's impossible. Please know that I think of you all (children/families I follow and my wonderful supporters), often, and carry you with me in my heart, always! God bless you and have a very Merry Christmas! With love and gratitude...

No comments:

Post a Comment