Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January 27th – President Obama tomorrow night if he drank truth serum: “The State of the Union has never been worse. 10 million fewer Americans are working, families are earning less, graduates can’t find jobs & poverty has reached record levels. When I leave office the federal debt will have doubled. Health insurance premiums are skyrocketing and I was untruthful in saying you’d keep your coverage & doctors. My administration was indeed involved in the Fast & Furious, Bengha...zi, DOJ, IRS & NSA scandals. My “leading from behind” foreign policy has seen the rapid growth of Al Qaeda, Iran is close to the bomb and Russia & China have gained massive geopolitical influence. I’ve ignored the Constitution repeatedly and will continue to do so by executive orders. I’ve pitted men vs. women, rich vs. poor and black vs. white, leaving Americans divided like never before. I blame everyone but myself, including Bush, Republicans, the Tea Party, Fox News & Rush Limbaugh. I can do this because the liberal media will never report the truth about my presidency. Thank you and good evening.” P
 

No comments:

Post a Comment